Job Title : Visual Designer
Function : UX Design
Location : Multiple locations in India
Experience : 2-8 yrs
Reporting To : Head of Design
Who We Are
We are the preferred UX partner for customer obsessed companies. We enable our clients to craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
#WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about team work and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
What you will do:
- Translate brand principles, themes, and moods into strategic frameworks for visual expressions.
- Create scalable design language systems for typography, colour, components, and layouts.
- Craft user interfaces for digital consumer and enterprise products.
- Design brand identities and brand collateral.
- Build wayfinding and pictographical systems.
- Create multi-media narratives that tell engaging stories of a team, project, or deliverable, with the audience and communication objective in mind.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to generate design artefacts (persona, IA, Journey) which support a thought-process
- Ability to create pixel perfect design deliverables based on existing components/ library
- Ability to provide creative solutions where existing components/ library is not available
- Understanding of Accessibility is plus
- Knowledge of micro-animations, voice interactions, mixed reality are a plus
- Ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders (juniors, seniors and peers) using good English skills (written and spoken)
- Expert level understanding of tools and softwares for quick turnarounds and mentoring team members.
- Ability to articulate the thought process, ideas and problem statements in a clear, concise and immersive way.
- Keen eye on industry trends and development to reflect in the projects.
- Ability to take constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Good attitude (no “not-my-job” syndrome)
- Willing to learn
- Ability to be a positive ambassador of Client with customer
- Vertical/ Domain expertise is a plus
- Can handle ambiguity and find a way.
- Documentation and Process-centricity.
Show us what you’re made of:
- Send us a 1-page resume
- Share your portfolio (Link or PDF of your work samples which detail your creative process)
Please note that we do not accept applications without a portfolio.