Job Title : UX Researcher
Function : Research
Location : Bangalore
Reporting To : Research Head
Who We Are
We are the preferred UX partner for customer obsessed companies. We enable our clients craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
#WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about team work and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
- UX Researchers learn what people need and want from our products and services and evaluate user experience.
- As a UX Researcher, you conduct independent research, analyze real user behavior.
- Design and conduct user studies to gauge the usability of new and existing product features.
- Make concrete, data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings. Communicate with team members throughout the process.
- Planning, designing, preparing and running user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of services (includes contextual discovery, experience mapping, diary studies, early-stage concept, and prototype testing, lab-based and contextual usability and accessibility testing).
- Designing and running contextual and discovery research to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users of a service
- Managing the usability and accessibility testing process from designing test tasks, and preparing discussion guides, to test moderation, analysis and presenting results & recommendations.
- This job involves approximately 30% of Domestic Travel.
- Must hold a postgraduate degree in Design/Psychology/Anthropology.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each research session.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.