Job Title : UX Director
Function : UX Design
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 10+ yrs
Reporting To : Head of Design
Who We Are:
We are the preferred UX partner for customer obsessed companies. We enable our clients to craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
#WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about team work and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
What you will do:
- Understand and leverage design trends to provide foresight for customers.
- Work closely with project teams to identify design opportunities.
- Understand and comprehend BR Document and consider NFR’s while taking requirements working with project teams.
- Design studies that address both user behaviour/attitudes and business goals.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Work multiple BA and project team parallelly. Understand requirements and guide the Jr UX and VD Designer.
What we are looking for:
- You are expected to represent depth in the craft of visual design: as an individual contributor, as a mentor and guide for more junior colleagues,
- You will often be the backbone of your projects from beginning to end. You will plan, prioritise, and deliver visual design activities autonomously, in the context of interdisciplinary projects. You will have opportunities to lead small teams on projects
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical, diagnostic, problem-solving and optimization skills.
- Lead and participate in proposal bids for new client work by providing strategic and domain related points of view, design recommendations, solution approaches which are supported by estimations of time and effort
- Ability to conduct and/or moderate remote workshops (Research, Focus group, Design Thinking, Discovery) with Clients
- Expertise in working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location teams
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), Sketch, Figma, Invision
- Teamwork, Problem-Solving attitude, flexibility/Adaptability, Critical Thinking, Punctuality, Communication, Creativity, Easy to approach, lead from front, Strong Work Ethic, Research Skills, Presentation skill
Show us what you’re made of:
As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work.
Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.