Reporting To : Head of Design
Who We Are
We are the preferred UX partner for customer obsessed companies. We enable our clients craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about team work and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
- Proven working experience on enterprise applications (multichannel), Websites, embedded product UI’s.
- Ability to translate high level project requirements into design inputs and support define information architecture, wire flows, interaction rationale, wireframes and walk through prototypes.
- Ability to empathize with the end users and the clients.
- Strong understanding of design process, tools and techniques.
- Experience conducting heuristic evaluation reviews of the products and services.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively the designs ideas with all stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, ability to communicate effectively to convey the design ideas.
- Creating concepts in a wide variety of variants from sketched to high fidelity mock-ups
- Domestic Travel : Less than 10%, if and when required
Who are we looking for ?
- A keen learner.
- A talented UX Designer with keen eye to details, a story-teller and a problem solver.
- Work with senior interaction designers and UX Architects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Up-to-date with the understanding of design techniques and tools.
- Strong understanding of user behavior, user psychology, design tools such as card sorting, persona creation, user journey creation, information architecture etc.
- Hands on designer with proficiency in design tools. Adobe Suite, Axure, Invision etc.
- Fluency in creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes preferably on Axure, invision or latest prototyping tools
- Contributes to building a design centric work culture.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working in UX agencies
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in design from reputed design institutes, Human Factors Engineering, HCI.