Job Title : UX Designer
Function : UX Design
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2-8 yrs
Reporting To : Head of Design
Who We Are
We are the preferred UX partner for customer obsessed companies. We enable our clients to craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
#WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about team work and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
What you will do:
- Bring out your different personalities by donning various hats – Storyteller, Creator, Problem-solver, Project Manager, Requirements gatherer, Trend seeker and that conversationalist.
- Defining the visual design language, pixel perfect user interface designs, high fidelity prototype with motion graphics.
- Showcase your collaborative side on project implementations, proofs of concept and technical estimations.
What we are looking for:
- Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work.
- Confident presentation and storytelling abilities.
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams as the visual design lead.
- Proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods.
- Business level communication ability in English.
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), Sketch, Figma, Invision.
- Teamwork, Problem solving attitude, Flexibility/Adaptability, Critical Thinking, Punctuality, Communication, Creativity, Approachable, Strong Work Ethic, Art & painting, Commitment and Curiosity.
Show us what you’re made of:
As part of your application, please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of recent work.Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.