Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Function : UX Design
Experience: 2-4 yrs.
Reporting To: Head of Design
Domestic Travel: Less than 10%, if and when required
Who We Are
We are the preferred UX partner for customer-obsessed companies. We enable our clients to craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users. We partner with our clients in UX research and design by uncovering user needs, conceptualizing solutions, and supporting product evolution. We love UX and are passionate about creating best-in-class user experiences.
WeThePeepal: What Does It Take To Be One?
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of our employees to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes storytelling a core ingredient of what we do. UX research and design is all about teamwork and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other, and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
● Proven working experience of minimum 2-4 years on enterprise applications
(multichannel), embedded product UI’s, and large websites.
● Ability to empathize with the end-users and the clients.
● Ability to translate user research insights into design requirements
and driving the projects using design methodologies.
● Ability to translate high-level project requirements into design
inputs and support define user experience roadmap to deliver
design artifacts such as information architecture, wire flows,
interaction rationale, wireframes and walk through prototypes.
● Strong understanding of design processes, tools, and techniques.
● Creating concepts in a wide variety of variants from sketched to
high fidelity mock-ups
● Basic experience conducting user research and UX evaluation.
● Work collaboratively and communicate effectively the designs
ideas with all stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
● A keen learner.
● A talented UX Designer with a keen eye for detail, a story-teller, and a
● Working experience in large teams which includes UX architects, designers, and developers.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Up-to-date with the understanding of design techniques and tools.
● Strong understanding of user behavior, user psychology, design
tools such as card sorting, persona creation, user journey creation,
information architecture, etc.
● Hands-on designer with proficiency in design tools. Adobe Suite,
Axure, Invision, etc.
● Fluency in creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
preferably on Axure, Invision, Sketch or/and latest prototyping tools
● Contributes to building a design-centric work culture.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Design from reputed design institute is a must.