Virtual UXMasterclass 2020 Statistics
In December 2020, we hosted the International UXMasterclass conference virtually. “The Changing Faces of UX: Global Perspectives”
30%representing 25 countries across 6 continents
We enable our clients to craft great user experiences by opening a window into the lives of their customers & users.
Process and empathy is at the core of our business engagement. Starting from understanding our stakeholders and their business demands, discovering real user needs and challenges to defining design driven solutions… we support our customers through the UX transformation journey for their products and services.
Very engaged and thoughtful team with Impeccable technical expertise. Highly responsive and effective in communication.
Solid research capabilities, reliable service, timely responses, flexibility in working with us with our changing timelines.
Eliminate the guesswork!!
Bring in the UX Research Experts to uncover the secrets of India’s multi-lingual, multi-cultural population.
150+UX Design Projects
100+Years Cumulative Experience
Native language proficiency for moderation in English, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu. Covers about 80% of the Indian population and all 5 of the main language groups.
Fieldwork conducted in 25+ Metros, Tier 2, Tier 3 cities and across rural India. Short turnaround time for conducting fieldwork in these locations with validated venues.
Through the UXalliance, PeepalDesign helps global organizations create better international products & services, by providing them with local research, insight and design.
Only UX Agency in India to be certified for Information Security & Management Systems
- Portable eye trackers & eye tracking glasses perfect for all situations.
- State of the art Usability Lab in Bangalore with PTZ cameras
- Portable video production equipment for capturing upto 6 video and 2 audio sources in flexible layouts, stream securely and record.
- In house field ops team focused on eliminating professional and fake participants
- Identity validation
- Evidence driven selection on behavioral recruitment criteria
- Detailed description of insight answers the who, where, what, why and goes on to outline the desired actions (recommendations)
- Sense making through Affinity Diagrams
- Communication through visualizations like Personas, User Journey Maps, Ecosystem Map, Usability Test Dashboards
- Proactive project management strategy to visualize risks & mitigate them before the project starts
- Identify internal & external causes of failure
- Prioritization of causes/ obstacles and brainstorm solutions
At PeepalDesign, we are passionate about everything we do (yes, we are saying it again)! A love for UX is non-negotiable. We expect each and every one of us to be curious and always pause to understand why. Researching and designing UX is about evoking emotions, which makes story telling a core ingredient of what we do. It’s about team work too and we expect our people to embody the true meaning of being team players, which is learning from each other, sharing our learning with each other and helping the team deliver outstanding work every single time. Through this process, we develop and grow every day. Let’s hope that you have, what it takes!
Our observations on UX, processes and various perspectives
We dabble in making digital tools for UX folks too!
We have gone one step ahead of researching users & designing experiences by building our proprietary tools to support UX research activities by building digital products. We are pretty kicked about it.
A user persona is a representation of the goals and behavior of a hypothesized group of users. A journey map tells the story of the user’s experience: from initial phase, through the process of engagement and into a final goal. With RapidUX, you can create these artifacts real fast and collaborate with your remote team real fast.
Mobeapp is a powerful mobile user research platform that enables Ethnographers, Product professionals, User Research professionals conceptualize and orchestrate End-User Research Lifecycle.